Dozens of the approx. 1000 participants from all over the world have spontaneously expressed that our webinars are “the best they’ve seen currently being offered for professionals / managers / executives looking for a job or trying to stay in control of their careers”.
From April 14 to June 10, 2020 we conducted 2 editions of 4-module Open Webinars on job search & career management where we shared over 32h of practical tips & know-how. And although the Open Webinars initiative has come to an end, we’ve decided to keep the content available – completely free of charge!
The four online sessions will guide you through the job search process step-by-step.
Module 4: How to prepare for an interview (especially online)
Speaker: Sandra Bichl
From the recording, you will learn that a personal conversation is different from a conversation using online tools – in some respects the later one is more difficult (except for the IT part):
• you have to know how to answer standard questions
• it requires a higher level of communication skills, incl. listening, interpreting subtle body language, monitoring your own signals much more closely
• managing your environment
• how to go from ping-pong interviewing to strategic interviewing – ideally while actively building a relationship
You will find the full recording on our YouTube channel here
And even though they are recordings, we do recommend registering via Webinar (at) CareerAngels.eu for the following reasons:
• to get access to the preparation materials before every session
• to receive materials that are mentioned during the sessions
• to access the LinkedIn or Facebook Open Webinars groups reserved for participants for networking and support purposes
If you are an experienced manager with min. 10 years of experience who needs support in their interview preparation or job search process in general, take advantage of a free & confidential career consultation by clicking here or send an email to Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will match you with one of our consultants.