On the 1st of April Career Angels gave a lecture to the members of the Alumni Association of the Warsaw University of Technology Business School – the largest, oldest and most dynamic MBA association in Poland. The lecture opened a cycle of 3 career-management related workshops and consisted of three parts:
– the future of the job market & the main drivers of its trends
– career patterns & how they influence job dissatisfaction
– job hunting strategy & methods
The lecture was planned for 2.5h hours, but could have lasted much longer, considering the number of questions from the audience asked at the very end – and that on a Friday evening! The participants were mostly curious about:
– the dos and don’ts in preparing perfect application documents
– how to effectively apply to companies directly
After the lecture, the participants filled in a survey in which they indicated what career-related topics would be the most interesting for them – the next workshops will be organized based on the results, in order to fully cover their needs and areas of interest.
Many thanks to the organizers of the event, the Board members of SAAMBA.
We are looking forward to the next workshop!