Career Angels is a European career consulting boutique that has been providing tailor-made services since 2010: for individuals (career management & job search support), for companies (outplacement services, HR consulting services), and for business schools (consultations, lectures). We are often called innovative or pioneering for how we work internally and with our clients. Does that sound like something that you’d like to be a part of? Fantastic! We are currently looking for a
Career Consultant (remote)
- multiple trainings and opportunities to develop new skills and acquire new knowledge; you don’t have to be a Career Consultant – you can learn it with us!
- interesting work with experienced managers (local & regional C-level, high potentials, managers with min. 10. years of experience) across various industries
- work with an international, experienced team: https://bit.ly/2sWoL50
- support from our team of assistants at every step
- all necessary work tools, incl. laptop
- work from home – always! Irrespective of what’s going on in the world
- flexible working hours (min. of 20 h per week)
- remuneration for B2C projects: from 17 EUR/h (75 PLN/h) (during the training) to 28 EUR/h (125 PLN/h) (once your induction process is completed – it’s doable in 3 months, but you set the pace); B2B projects: 25-50 EUR/h (110-220 PLN/h) upward
- sales commission of up to 17.5% depending on the size of the project
Tasks – supporting our clients in managing their career and job hunting process:
- career coaching & consulting
- writing application documents, creating profiles on LinkedIn
- conducting interview simulations
- market research (prepared by our team of assistants)
- leading our own programs, i.e. The 5-Step Program, Independent Job Hunter, Executive Identity, Parameter Bidding, Strategy Session (we will teach you everything)
- and much more!
→ Despite the fact or maybe even thanks to the fact that we are small, you can create and develop your own opportunities: e.g. blogging, podcasting, preparation of content, conducting lectures / webinars or focusing on a special client group that’s close to your heart – but only if you want to!
→ We are looking for 2-3 new team members, so if you’ve thought of somebody who could enjoy our type of work, share this opportunity with them!
- min. of 10 years of experience, incl. min. 5 years in a recruitment firm and/or HR department
- fluency in English; fluency in German would be a plus
- eye for details / care for quality
→ If you think there might be reasons that despite fulfilling the above requirements, we might not consider you, please apply anyway. We have an inclusive approach to what others might deem “non-standard” career paths.
We publish openings relatively regularly – if now is not the right time for you or if it’s not the right role, click “Follow” on our LinkedIn company page to be notified in the future!
→ Fill in this form: https://bit.ly/3iX9gEa
👻 Dear candidate, we don’t like ghosting. The “art of disappearing by non-replying” is not OK. Neither by companies nor by candidates. Therefore: we’ll respond to you within 3-5 business days. Check your SPAM to be sure you don’t miss anything. If you don’t see a response, please ask for it. To err is human. Maybe we missed your application. On the other hand: if you ghost us (we always follow up), you are banned from future recruitment processes and we will not respond to your second try.
More info on the cooperation:
What are the next steps?
- Initial tests (puzzles, English and – if applicable – German grammar)
- FAQ file
- CliftonStrengths Assessment by Gallup
- Career View test by Decision Dynamics
- Feedforward session to discuss Career View test by Decision Dynamics
- Summary call
What are the working hours?
You have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at your disposal – as long as you make it work with the clients and deliver the services before the agreed deadlines.
How much time does a Career Angel spend on administrative tasks?
Estimates provided by our current Career Angels:
- Admin: 7-12%,
- Delivery & advisory: 73+%,
- Coaching as part of the cooperation process: 15%.
What shall I expect?
You should expect, first of all, a LOT of learning. Secondly, a lot of feedback.
Where do Career Angels’ and my clients come from?
Systematically since 2012, between 80-90% of our clients approached us thanks to a recommendation – from our former clients, contacts, headhunters and friends or a Business School that we cooperate with. The way it works: prospects get in touch with Career Angels by email or via the forms on the website. We then distribute them depending on industry, seniority, type of role or language skills. This introduction continues during the entire cooperation, even once you start being recommended. Having said all that – we do expect all of our Career Angels to be active ambassadors of our brand.
What are the KPIs?
- updated client database,
- completed Monthly Summary meeting with Mentor,
- completed internal tasks (e.g. share your calendar with a new member),
- completed follow-ups to clients / prospects or case studies or active participation in a webinar,
- 2 forwarded references,
- correct invoices.
In other words: we reward precision and completeness of data & information.
What is the cooperation based on?
We cooperate on a B2B basis. The cooperation is regulated by the so-called “service agreement”, which is regulated by the Polish Civil Code. Hence we do not sign any additional agreements. The above-mentioned is modified by the regulations stated in further internal documents (presented to you further in the recruitment process). At the end of each month, you issue an invoice for consultancy services – settled based on delivered projects / services.