Career Angels is a European career consulting boutique that has been providing tailor-made services since 2010: for individuals (career management & job search support), for companies (outplacement services, HR consulting services), for business schools (consultations, lectures). We are often called innovative or pioneering for how we work internally and with our clients. Does that sound like something that you’d like to be a part of? Fantastic! We are currently looking for a
Career Consultant (remote)
- multiple trainings and opportunities to develop new skills and acquire new knowledge; you don’t have to be a Career Consultant – you can learn it with us!
- interesting work with experienced managers (local & regional C-level, high potentials, managers with min. 10. years of experience) across various industries
- work with an international, experienced team: https://bit.ly/2sWoL50
- support from our team of assistants at every step
- all necessary work tools, incl. laptop
- work from home – always! Irrespective of what’s going on in the world
- flexible working hours (min. of 20 h per week)
- remuneration for B2C projects: from 17 EUR / h (during the training) to 25 EUR / h (once your induction process is completed – it’s doable in 3 months, but you set the pace); B2B projects: 25-50 EUR / h upward
- sales commission of up to 17.5% depending on the size of the project
Tasks – supporting our clients in managing their career and job hunting process:
- career coaching & consulting
- writing application documents, creating profiles on LinkedIn
- conducting interview simulations
- market research (prepared by our team of assistants)
- leading our own programs, i.e. The 5-Step Program, Independent Job Hunter, Executive Identity, Parameter Bidding, Strategy Session (we will teach you everything)
- and much more!
→ Despite the fact or maybe even thanks to the fact that we are small, you can create and develop your own opportunities: e.g. blogging, podcasting, preparation of content, conducting lectures / webinars or focusing on a special client group that’s close to your heart – but only if you want to!
→ We are looking for 2-3 new team members, so if you’ve thought of somebody who could enjoy our type of work, share this opportunity with them!
- min. of 10 years of experience, incl. min. 5 years in a recruitment firm and/or HR department
- fluency in English; fluency in German would be a plus
- eye for details / care for quality
→ If you think there might be reasons that despite fulfilling the above requirements, we might not consider you, please apply anyway. We have an inclusive approach to what others might deem “non-standard” career paths.
We publish openings relatively regularly – if now is not the right time for you or if it’s not the right role, click “Follow” on our LinkedIn company page to be notified in the future!
→ Fill in this form: https://bit.ly/3DsW03k
👻 Dear candidate, we don’t like ghosting. The “art of disappearing by non-replying” is not OK. Neither by companies nor by candidates. Therefore: we’ll respond to you within 3-5 business days. Check your SPAM to be sure you don’t miss anything. If you don’t see a response, please ask for it. To err is human. Maybe we missed your application. On the other hand: if you ghost us (we always follow up), you are banned from future recruitment processes and we will not respond to your second try.