Do you influence the careers of others? Positively and effectively? Would you like to do that? Are you Ukrainian with at least 5 years of professional experience in HR / recruitment? Maybe you already have your own career counseling practice and want to improve your effectiveness?
As you might now, the entire Career Angels team has pledged to help those who’ve been affected by the war in Ukraine – this time we are offering 5 free slots at the Career Consultant Course (online / September 2022).
The course will be held in English and during the course we will share the methodology of Career Angels, a company that supports experienced managers and executives all over Europe in planning and managing their careers as well as in navigating the job market. Career Angels also cooperates with companies in the area of HR services (including consulting, training and outplacement) and with leading business schools. One of them is the Kozminski University, which asked us to design the entire postgraduate degree “Career Advisory – Managing career development and change of career paths” – based on this course. The first edition in English starts in October 2022. Check out the study program!
What you gain?
During the 4 modules of the online course we will share with you:
[Note: we can also deliver the course in-house for your organisation.]
- our methodology, based on facts, data and statistics (evidence-based)
- achievements of our clients / case studies
- our unique approach to every single client
- a “hard” approach to a “soft” subject
- what (doesn’t) work in recruitment processes (managers, executives)
- how to work with clients who don’t know “what to do next”
- how to create an effective CV for managers
- how to assess whether the job search process is effective (job hunting KPIs)
- how to support others in their industry change
- market insights, trends and how to “hack” LinkedIn
—— Why is it worth it? We asked the participants**** of the previous editions for their opinions:
>> “What Career Angels share in the Career Consultant Course is based on unique know-how (data + experience), reliability, honesty, transparency, authenticity and professionalism.”
>> “Career consultants usually focus only on outlining a future career path; this course goes one step further.”
>> “In my opinion, this course was my best developmental decision and I am very pleased with it.”
>> “This course made me even more aware of the importance of having the right tool box and knowing how to use them to ensure proper support and help the client achieve their professional goal “
**** so far (among others): recruiters (with 7-25 years of experience) / coaches who wanted to broaden their offer / HR people, to better support their employees / consultants, advisors or career coaches, both experienced and at the beginning of their careers.
First module: September 6, 2022, 4 pm – 7 pm CET
→ Methodology & process
→ Job market & trends
Second module: September 8, 2022, 4 pm – 7 pm CET
→ Types of clients in terms of awareness of their competencies and career direction
→ Tools and exercises to use with clients (part 1): building a good questionnaire, circle of life, “Begin with the end in mind”, STAR, CRM.
Third module: September 13, 2022, 4 pm – 7 pm CET
→ Tools (part 2): Parameter Bidding, Strategy Session, working with competencies, etc.
→ Advantages and disadvantages of various tests, incl: Gallup Strengths Finder & Career View by Decision Dynamics
Fourth module: September 15, 2022, 4 pm – 7 pm CET
→ Client examples & challenges
→ Approach to industry / profession changes
Each participant will receive a confirmation of their participation in the 4 modules of the course.
- you are Ukrainian
- you have at least 5 years of professional experience in HR / recruitment
- you speak English fluently
- you are available during the mentioned dates / times in CET timezone
- you are interested in participating free of charge, do the following:
Send an email by July 31, 2022 to Anna.Mady@CareerAngels.eu with the following information:
- subject: Career Consultant Course / Application to free spot
- link to your LinkedIn profile
- answer to “Why are you interested in the course?”
- answer to “How does this course fit into your own career path?”
Important: by August 10, 2022, we’ll select five participants to join the Career Consultant course completely free of charge.
- the spots are not transferable to other people
- the modules will not be recorded
- the organizer may decide to re-schedule the dates
If you have any questions, please contact Anna.Mady@CareerAngels.eu with the subject: Career Consultant Course.