Based on our own observations of the last 12 months, we see that:
- mid-level managers are also offered individual outplacement
- more and more modern / online tools are being used due to technology advancement
- the employees’ awareness is greater: instead of being ashamed of being laid-off, they actively ask for support in navigating the job market
- there’s an increase in the number of employers who tell their employees: “We have a budget of XX, you can choose the service provider yourself”. Sometimes the employer imposes a number of for example 3 companies which fulfill certain requirements. In such situation it is the employee who contacts different companies, has “casting” meetings and then returns with their own choice.
To learn more about outplacement services, read the following blog posts:
– Outplacement: controlled redundancy
– Outplacement and employer branding
– Types of outplacement: group or individual, online or traditional?
– Providers of outplacement services – how to choose one
– Outplacement – from the participant’s point of view
To read more about the program, click here.
Are you an experienced manager in need of outplacement support? For a confidential & complimentary career consultation, send an email to Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu or click here.
Would you like to discuss your outplacement strategy with us? Contact Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu to schedule a non-obligatory call.