This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- Country Manager Germany @ Qualifio
- Sales Director
- HR Director – Executive Talent
- Global Account Director Automotive @ Hitachi Vantara
- General Counsel CEE
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[PL] Business Manager [till 04.02.2019]
[BE] General Manager [till 05.02.2019]
[BE] Secretary General [till 09.02.2019]
Foundation for European Progressive Studies
[DE] Senior Strategy Manager (Growth & Innovation) [till 09.02.2019]
[DE] Country Manager Germany [till 08.02.2019]
[PL] Business Unit Head Poland [till 09.02.2019]
One of a leading biopharmaceutical groups
→ Sales & Marketing
[PL] CEE Business Director Restorative Therapies Group [till 09.02.2019]
[BE] VP Sales Soft Assets [till 27.01.2019]
[DE] Sales Director [till 03.02.2019]
→ HR & related
[HU] Human Resources Director (Budapest) [till 04.02.2019]
Celebi Aviation Holding
[DE] HR Director – Executive Talent [till 03.02.2019]
Boston Consulting Group
→ Admin & Finance
[PL] Controllership Manager with German [till 03.02.2019]
[HU] Managing Director Finance [till 06.02.2019]
[HU] International Commercial Finance Director [till 09.02.2019]
ROUST Hungary Kft.
[CZ] Head Finance, NGSC Prague [till 09.02.2019]
[BE] Finance Transformation Senior Manager [till 07.02.2019]
[DE] Global Account Director Automotive [till 07.02.2019]
[PL] Chief Financial Officer [till 09.02.2018]
Leading Pan-European point of sale business
[PL] BPO F&A Operations Manager / Senior Manager [till 05.02.2019]
[PL] Operations Manager [till 03.02.2019]
[PL] Head of Public Policy AWS Poland [till 05.02.2019]
Amazon Web Services
[PL] General Counsel CEE [till 03.02.2019]
[HU] Director, Supply Chain Management [till 09.02.2019]
[CZ] Head Of Project Management [till 04.02.2019]
[CZ] Operations Director [till 09.02.2019]
[CZ] COO – Chief Operating Officer [till 09.02.2019]
[BE] Senior Director – Technology Policy [till 07.02.2019]
[BE] Head of Product Communication [till 03.02.2019]
[BE] Sr. Director Flavors Regulatory Services [till 08.02.2019]
[BE] Regional Operations Director [till 07.02.2019]
[BE] Global Metal Packaging Director GITEC [till 04.02.2019]
[BE] Market Access & Value Leader [till 08.02.2019]
[DE] Product Director [till 05.02.2019]
[DE] Service Director EMEA – Eschborn [till 02.02.2019]
[DK] Sr. Director, Group Logistics [till 09.02.2019]
[PL] Project Director [till 09.02.2019]
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending.
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.