This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- Chief Executive Officer @ PaHRtners
- Marketing Director – EMEA
- Talent Acquisition Team Lead CEE & RCA @ Philips
- Global Head of Accounting Operations
- Head of Strategy
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[PL] Managing Director EMS [till 05.01.2019]
[PL] Plant Manager [till 02.01.2019]
[BE] Chief Executive Officer [till 03.01.2019]
[DE] General Manager – Cluster Manager Operations EMEA [till 001.01.2019]
[DE] Global Managing Director [till 03.01.2019]
Capstone Hill Search
→ Sales & Marketing
[PL] SVP of Sales [till 04.01.2019]
Crossover for Work
[CZ] Group Marketing Director [till 01.01.2019]
[CZ] Senior Sales Manager, Applications, Central Europe [till 03.01.2019]
[BG] Sales and Operations Director [till 28.12.2018]
[BE] Marketing Director – EMEA [till 03.01.2019]
[DE] Sales Director [till 01.01.2019]
→ HR & related
[PL] Talent Acquisition Team Lead CEE & RCA [till 03.01.2019]
[DE] Chief Human Resources Officer [till 29.12.2018]
→ Admin & Finance
[SK] SVP of Finance [till 05.01.2019]
Crossover for Work
[LT] Global Head of Accounting Operations [till 29.12.2018]
[PL] Senior Manager Commodity Purchasing [till 05.01.2019]
Varroc Lighting Systems
[PL] Senior Director Global Clinical Trial Management [till 01.01.2019]
[PL] Head of Customer Success [till 01.01.2019]
[PL] Sourcing Director Traded [till 30.12.2018]
[PL] Business Development Director [till 01.01.2019]
[CZ] Director & Head – Engineering & Technology [till 28.12.2018]
[CZ] VP Cloud Hosting Services [till 04.01.2019]
[CZ] Quality Manager – Automotive [till 28.12.2018]
Experis Czech Republic
[UA] Теchnical Director [till 29.12.2018]
[BE] Program Director Enterprise Data Analytics and Engineering [till 29.12.2018]
[BE] Global Metal Packaging Director GITEC [till 05.01.2019]
[RO] CFT Director [till 29.12.2018]
[RO] Chief Technology Officer [till 02.01.2019]
[DE] VP Product Development [till 05.01.2019]
Harvey Alexander Recruitment
[DK] Head of Strategy [till 05.01.2019]
[AT] Head of Opportunities Trading [till 05.01.2019]
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending.
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.