This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- Logistics Director @ Zimmer Biomet
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Regional Sales Director – Nordics
- Country Manager @ Savana Médica
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[PL] Regional Director, Eastern Region [till 09.12.2018]
[PL] Managing Director [till 12.12.2018]
[DE] Country Manager [till 08.12.2018]
[DE] Vice President [till 14.12.2018]
→ Sales & Marketing
[HU] SVP of Sales [till 14.12.2018]
Crossover for Work
[BE] Technical Sales Director [till 14.12.2018]
Haemers Technologies Group
[DK] Regional Sales Director – Nordics [till 08.12.2018]
→ HR & related
[PL] Head of Human Resources [till 10.12.2018]
Bain & Company
[RO] Sales Technical Trainer [till 13.12.2018]
[DE] Chief Human Resources Officer [till 09.12.2018]
[DE] Principal HRBP [till 13.12.2018]
[DK] HR Director [till 09.12.2018]
→ Admin & Finance
[PL] Fund Accounting Vice President (VP) [till 10.12.2018]
[PL] SVP of Finance [till 13.12.2018]
Crossover for Work
[UA] Chief Accountant [till 11.12.2018]
[BE] Chief Financial Officer [till 08.12.2018]
[PL] Smart City Expert CEE & Nordic [till 09.12.2018]
[PL] Business Development Director [till 12.12.2018]
[PL] Logistics Director [till 08.12.2018]
[PL] Business Process Expert [till 14.12.2018]
[PL] EMEA SOTC Head [till 08.12.2018]
McCormick & Company
[PL] Head of Non-SAP Systems [till 07.12.2018]
[PL] Director Software Development [till 09.12.2018]
[BE] Global Systems Director [till 12.12.2018]
Vesuvius Flow Control
[RO] Head of IT Production [till 08.12.2018]
Raiffeisen Bank Romania
[DE] Director, External Communications, Global CEO Office [till 09.12.2018]
[DE] Head of Global SAP Competence Center [till 14.12.2018]
RED – The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending.
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.