This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- Leadership Partner @ Gartner
- Country Marketing Director
- Chief People Officer
- Fund Accounting Vice President @ HedgeServ
- EMEA Programme Director @ Oracle
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[CZ] Senior Director, Global Strategic Client Partnerships [till 10.11.2018]
[DK] Leadership Partner [till 17.11.2018]
[DE] General Manager [till 17.11.2018]
HCL Technologies Limited
→ Sales & Marketing
[PL] Head Of Marketing [till 12.11.2018]
[HU] Director of Product Design [till 12.11.2018]
[BG] Head Of Sales [till 17.11.2018]
[BE] Country Marketing Director [till 11.11.2018]
[DE] Sales Director, EMEA [till 15.11.2018]
[DK] Digital Director – Marketing [till 14.11.2018]
→ HR & related
[PL] VP People [till 12.11.2018]
[UA] HR Director [till 10.11.2018]
[BE] HR Director Europe [till 10.11.2018]
[DE] People Partner Tech [till 11.11.2018]
[DK] Chief People Officer [till 12.11.2018]
Too Good To Go
→ Admin & Finance
[PL] Fund Accounting Vice President [till 11.11.2018]
[HU] GL Operational Controlling Manager [till 11.11.2018]
[HU] Technology Finance Director [till 15.11.2018]
Hays Hungary Kft.
[CZ] Chief Financial & Operations Manager [till 17.11.2018]
Mana™ | Food for a better life
[BE] Director Of Internal Audit [till 12.11.2018]
[BE] Group Treasury Manager [till 11.11.2018]
[PL] Business Development Director [till 13.11.2018]
[PL] Aerospace Leader CEE & Turkey [till 11.11.2018]
[PL] EMEA Programme Director [till 10.11.2018]
[PL] Site Quality Head [till 10.11.2018]
[PL] Head of Business Travel, Central Europe [till 10.11.2018]
Amadeus IT Group
[PL] Robotics Automation Lead [till 17.11.2018]
Smith & Nephew
[HU] Senior Investment Director, Digital / AI [till 11.11.2018]
[SK] Director IT Service Delivery EU [till 15.11.2018]
[CZ] Senior Director of Enterprise Business Systems [till 16.11.2018]
[BE] Global Purchasing Manager, Brussels [till 12.11.2018]
PLATINIUM Executive Search
[DK] DMPK Director [till 12.11.2018]
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.