What should you know going to an interview? Do you have the skills mentioned in the job description? Can you justify them with precise examples? How much do you know about your prospective employer? The format below will help you collect all essential information, so that you are 110% prepared!
You’ll find the following information:
– Type of information to prepare about the company, vision, strategy future employer
– Review your hard competencies/experience against the job ad
– Review your soft skills against the job ad
– Review the responsibilities of the position
– Review additional skills
– Prepare arguments that make up for gaps
Bonus material: S.T.A.R. the best method for answering interview questions!
Click here to download the pdf.
If you are an experienced manager with min. 10 years of experience who needs support in their interview preparation or job search process in general, take advantage of a free & confidential career consultation by clicking here or send an email to Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will match you with one of our consultants.