Let’s face it: your current CV is the product of updating a file that you started 10-20 years ago. While the format you used as an ambitious junior was great, it most probably doesn’t reflect your USP, your personal brand or executive presence.
And even if you decided to upgrade your resume by using a template, chances are, that you chose one that looks nice, but isn’t really user-friendly – neither for humans nor for ATS.
During this interactive meeting we’ll explain:
– how an executive CV should look like (with real examples)
– how to go about writing your profile summary
Think of this session as of an actual meeting, as there will be several opportunities to network. Be ready to fully engage & contribute. If you plan on passively listening, this is not for you. Everybody is expected to engage.
Date: Jan. 25, 2022
17:45-18:00 arrival & networking round
Important: participants arriving after 18:00 will not be let in.
18:00-18:35 theory & cases
18:35-18:50 networking #2
19:00-19:15 networking #3
Would you like to participate? Do the following:
1) Download & sign this application form by Jan 18, at 12:00 pm CET:
2) Send it with your CV by email to Challenge.Accepted@CareerAngels.eu
3) Wait for a phone call from our Community Manager, Magdalena Eichler-Szerszeń, to verify your application
Important: In order to ensure the safety and comfort of everybody, all participants – without exception – have to submit the signed application form and have to be verified by our team. Only verified applicants will receive dial-in details.
Want to know more about this initiative? Click here.