Many employers who face the challenge of personnel reduction ask themselves: what should I do to carry out the whole process with the least negative outcome?
According to a survey conducted by Reed Consulting:
- 78% of respondents claimed that outplacement can contribute to improving a company’s image
- 55% said that offering outplacement services can help a company to be perceived by their potential new employees as an attractive employer
Despite the will to help their employees, organizations which decide to provide outplacement services also want to:
- maintain a positive image as an employer that says, “we respect our employees and care about their future”
- avoid spreading bad reputation in their industry
- maintain good relations with former employees (networking)
- reduce the risk of potential lawsuits
- prevent a drop in motivation of the employees that are staying
To read more about the program, click here.
Are you an experienced manager in need of outplacement support? For a confidential & complimentary career consultation, send an email to Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu or click here.
Would you like to discuss your outplacement strategy with us? Contact Bichl.Sandra@CareerAngels.eu to schedule a non-obligatory call.