This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- Global Managing Director @ Capstone Hill Search
- Vice President After Sales
- Head of HR
- Finance Director
- VP Cloud Hosting Services
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[HU] Head Of Project Management Office [till 02.02.2019]
Richter Gedeon Nyrt. / Magyarorszag
[BE] General Manager [till 29.01.2019]
[DE] Heads of Division [till 27.01.2019]
European Central Bank
[DE] Global Managing Director [till 02.02.2019]
Capstone Hill Search
[DK] Leadership Partner [till 27.01.2019]
→ Sales & Marketing
[BE] Sales and Marketing Manager [till 31.01.2019]
[BE] International Sales Director [till 26.01.2019]
[BE] Technical Sales Director [till 02.02.2019]
Haemers Technologies SA
[RO] Export Sales Manager [till 10.01.2019]
Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania
[DE] Vice President After Sales [till 31.01.2019]
idealo internet GmbH
→ HR & related
[UK] Head of HR & Training [till 27.01.2019]
[UK] Head of HR [till 01.02.2019]
→ Admin & Finance
[PL] Finance Director [till 28.01.2019]
[RO] Senior Tax and Legal Strategist [till 26.01.2019]
[PL] BPO F&A Operations Manager / Senior Manager [till 26.01.2019]
[PL] Director Software Development [till 02.02.2019]
[PL] Director & Head – Engineering &Technology [till 28.01.2019]
[PL] Director of Engineering [till 02.02.2019]
[CZ] VP Cloud Hosting Services [till 02.02.2019]
[CZ] IT Programme Manager [till 29.02.2019]
[UA] Head of Record-to-Report [till 28.01.2019]
[BE] Leading the Digital and Customer Experience Transformation [till 28.01.2019]
[BE] Creative Director (UX Lead) [till 27.01.2019]
[BE] Director France and Belux Customer [till 29.01.2019]
[RO] Regional Business Development Manager [till 26.01.2019]
[DE] Head of Bulk Manufacturing Department-Pharma [till 02.02.2019]
[DE] Director, SAP Strategic Alliance [till 02.02.2019]
[DE] Navigation Practice Head [till 28.01.2019]
[DK] Head of Solution Architecture [till 28.01.2019]
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending.
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.