This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- Executive Director @ European Patients Forum
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Principal HRBP @ Amazon
- Fund Accounting Vice President
- Head of Development @ Docler Holding Budapest
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[CZ] Franchise Head Neuroscience [till 16.01.2019]
[BE] Senior Manager / Director Forensic [till 13.01.2019]
[BE] Executive Director [till 19.01.2019]
European Patients Forum
[RO] General Manager [till 18.01.2019]
Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania
→ Sales & Marketing
[UA] Chief Marketing Officer [till 13.01.2018]
[BE] Sales Capture Supply Chain Services Senior Manager [till 16.01.2019]
[DE] Vice President of Sales – Lubricants [till 13.01.2019]
→ HR & related
[DE] Head of Human Resources [till 12.01.2019]
[DE] Principal HRBP [till 13.01.2019]
→ Admin & Finance
[PL] Fund Accounting Vice President [till 16.01.2019]
[PL] SSC Head [till 15.01.2019]
[SK] Head of Reporting of Investments [till 12.01.2019]
[PL] BPO F&A Operations Manager / Senior Manager [till 16.01.2019]
[PL] Director, Project Management [till 12.01.2019]
[PL] EMEA Head of End User Computing, VP [till 17.01.2019]
State Street Bank Poland
[HU] Head of Development [till 14.01.2019]
Docler Holding Budapest
[SK] Director IT Service Delivery EU [till 16.01.2019]
[UA] Delivery Director [till 15.01.2019]
[BE] Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Benelux [till 17.01.2019]
XPE Pharma & Science
[BE] Head, Defence Capabilities [till 19.01.2019]
[CR] Head od Telecom Solutions [till 18.01.2019]
[RO] Director of Inbound Demand [till 17.01.2019]
[DE] PS Core&Cloud – Practice Principal [till 13.01.2019]
[DE] VP Product Development [till 13.01.2019]
Harvey Alexander Recruitment
[DE] Head Quality Unit Germany [till 19.01.2019]
[DE] Channel Director Central Europe [till 19.01.2019]
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending.
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.