This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- Leadership Partner @ Gartner
- Director Marketing, Central and Eastern Europe @ Infor
- Director Global HR
- Managing Director Finance
- Vice President – Operational Director
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[BG] Country Manager Bulgaria [till 16.12.2018]
[BE] Regional Director [till 21.12.2018]
Radisson Hotel Group
[DK] Leadership Partner [till 15.12.2018]
→ Sales & Marketing
[DE] Director Marketing, Central and Eastern Europe [till 21.12.2018]
[DE] Director, Enterprise Sales [till 17.12.2018]
[DK] Senior Sales Manager [till 19.12.2018]
Varian Medical Systems
→ HR & related
[PL] EMEA HR Director [till 14.12.2018]
[PL] HR Director seeking Managing Director opportunity [till 17.12.2018]
[HU] Human Resources Director EU [till 19.12.2018]
[UA] HR & Administrative Director [till 20.12.2018]
Skill, Will & Partners
[UA] Remote HR Director [till 17.12.2018]
[DE] Director Global HR [till 14.12.2018]
GAIN Management Advisors GmbH
→ Admin & Finance
[PL] Managing Director Finance [till 20.12.2018]
[CZ] Site Finance Director [till 17.12.2018]
[BE] Account Director [till 19.12.2018]
[RO] EMEA OTC Lead [till 15.12.2018]
[PL] GBS Head, Transition & Transformation [till 15.12.2018]
[PL] Vice President – Operational Director [till 21.12.2018]
[PL] Franchise Head Neuroscience [till 16.12.2018]
[CZ] Head of Products [till 19.12.2018]
[BE] Industrial Site Manager [till 14.12.2018]
[BE] Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Benelux [till 16.12.2018]
XPE Pharma & Science
[BE] Enterprise Solution Architect [till 21.12.2018]
[RO] Senior Tax and Legal Strategist [till 16.12.2018]
[RO] Senior Construction Project Manager [till 15.12.2018]
[DE] Head of Global SAP Competence Centre [till 16.12.2018]
RED – The Global SAP Solutions Provider
[DE] Director, Clinical Project Management [till 14.12.2018]
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending.
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.