This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- General Manager (Eastern Europe) @Kaspersky Lab
- Marketing Director @ Honeywell
- Senior HR Business Partner / Talent Partner Missions
- Chief Financial & Operations Manager
- VP Data @ Booksy
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[PL] Commissioning Manager, Poland [till 22.11.2018]
ECB Engineering Firm
[PL] Managing Director [till 17.11.2018]
[CZ] General Manager (Eastern Europe) [till 17.11.2018]
[CZ] Center Director [till 24.11.2018]
CIEE Council on International Educational Exchange
[BE] Managing Director [till 22.11.2018]
Together Abroad Multilingual Job Board Togetherabroad.nl
[DE] Head of Division [till 22.11.2018]
European Central Bank
[DE] Chief Executive Officer – Malta [till 22.11.2018]
[DK] Leadership Partner – Enterprise Architecture (Nordics) [till 19.11.2018]
[UK] Chief Executive [till 12.11.2018]
Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
→ Sales & Marketing
[CZ] Marketing Director [till 22.11.2018]
[BE] Country Sales Leader BeLux [till 22.11.2018]
IMI Precision Engineering
[BE] Director Sales & Marketing EMEA [till 22.11.2018]
HOFFMAN & ASSOCIATES
[RO] Vice President of Marketing [till 19.11.2018]
[IT] VP Sales [till 22.11.2018]
→ HR & related
[PL] HR Director [till 21.11.2018]
[BG] HR director – BMH [till 23.11.2018]
STS Medical Group
[BE] Senior HR Business Partner / Talent Partner Missions [till 24.11.2018]
[DE] HR Leader – Europe [till 22.11.2018]
[IT] Human Resources Director – Italy [till 21.11.2018]
[BE] Human Resources Manager [till 23.11.2018]
Twin Disc Incorporated
[UK] Chief People Officer [till 08.11.2018]
British Red Cross
→ Admin & Finance
[CZ] Chief Financial & Operations Manager [till 23.11.2018]
Mana™ | Food for a better life.
[RO] SVP of Finance [till 19.11.2018]
[PL] VP Data [till 18.11.2018]
[PL] Aerospace Leader CEE & Turkey [till 23.11.2018]
[PL] IT Solutions Director CEE&Nordic [till 23.11.2018]
[PL] Category Manager [till 19.11.2018]
[PL] Offset Program Director [till 22.11.2018]
[PL] Head of Process Chemistry [till 24.11.2018]
[PL] Director, Project Management [till 24.11.2018]
[PL] Head of Delivery [till 21.11.2018]
[HU] Performance Improvement Director [till 24.11.2018]
[UA] IT Infrastructure Manager [till 18.11.2018]
[RO] Senior Construction Project Manager [till 17.11.2018]
[AT] Director, Security Solution Expert [till 18.11.2018]
NXP Semiconductors Austria
[PL] Project Director [till 24.11.2018]
[BE] Production Manager [till 23.11.2018]
Twin Disc Incorporated
[BE] Senior Business Analyst [till 19.11.2018]
European Medicines Verification Organisation
[DE] Senior Automation Controls Engineer [till 24.11.2018]
Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.