This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- Leadership Partner @ Gartner
- Director Sales & Marketing EMEA
- Human Resources Business Partner Europe
- Financial And Administrative Director @ Signium Belgium
- Sr Director Global Client Success Executive @ ADP
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[PL] Studio General Manager [till 04.11.2018]
[BE] Facility General Manager [till 05.11.2018]
[BE] Leadership Partner [till 08.11.2018]
[BE] Head, Energy [till 07.11.2018]
Centre on Regulation in Europe (CERRE)
[RO] Chief Executive Officer Real Estate Development [till 09.11.2018]
→ Sales & Marketing
[PL] SVP of Sales [till 07.11.2018]
Crossover for Work
[PL] Head of Sales, Central & Eastern Europe [till 04.11.2018]
[BE] Director Sales & Marketing EMEA [till 05.11.2018]
[DE] Head Of Sales [till 05.11.2018]
Dornier Seawings GmbH
→ HR & related
[BE] Head of Human Resources [till 06.11.2018]
NATO (NCI Agency)
[BE] Human Resources Business Partner Europe [till 10.11.2018]
[DE] Human Resources Director [till 05.11.2018]
→ Admin & Finance
[PL] Controlling Director EMEA [till 05.11.2018]
[HU] SVP of Finance [till 07.11.2018]
Crossover for Work
[BE] Head of Financial Markets Group Compliance [till 05.11.2018]
KBC Bank & Verzekering
[BE] Financial And Administrative Director [till 09.11.2018]
[RO] Finance Manager [till 08.11.2018]
[PL] Smart City Expert CEE&Nordic [till 08.11.2018]
[PL] Head of Business Travel, Central Europe [till 10.11.2018]
Amadeus IT Group
[HU] SVP of Software Customer Support [till 07.11.2018]
Crossover for Work
[CZ] Sr Director Global Client Success Executive [till 05.11.2018]
[CZ] Vice President of Cloud Services, EMEA [till 05.11.2018]
[CZ] Solution Principal Big Data&Analitycs [till 05.11.2018]
[BE] Global Director of Healthcare Product Management [till 10.11.2018]
[BE] Senior Principal Data Protection [till 04.11.2018]
[BE] Head of Internal Communications EMEA [till 06.11.2018]
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
[BE] Director Global Data Protection & Privacy [till 10.11.2018]
DPO Network Europe
[BE] Global Research Director (Polyurethanes) [till 05.11.2018]
[BE] Global Packaging Engineer Director [till 04.11.2018]
[BE] Global Metal Packaging Director GITEC [till 04.11.2018]
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.