This week we’ve researched job ads for executives across Europe and have found gems like the following:
- Plant Manager @ ZF Group
- Commercial Director
- Global HR Manufacturing Leader
- CFO @ LEDR Executive Solutions
- Senior Director Of Engineering
Here the full list:
→ General Management
[PL] Studio General Manager [till 13.10.2018]
[PL] Supervisory Board Member [till 17.10.2018]
[PL] Plant Manager [till 18.10.2018]
[BE] General Manager Biobest Antalya [till 16.10.2018]
Biobest Sustainable Crop Management
→ Sales & Marketing
[PL] Sales Director, Security Vendor [till 13.10.2018]
Technical Innovation Sp. z o.o.
[PL] Senior Vice President of Sales [till 16.10.2018]
Crossover for Work
[BE] Commercial Director [till 12.10.2018]
→ HR & related
[PL] HR Director [till 14.10.2018]
[RO] Global HR Manufacturing Leader [till 19.10.2018]
[DE] People Partner Tech [till 17.10.2018]
[DE] Area Director of Human Resources, Western Europe [till 12.10.2018]
Marriott International, Inc
→ Admin & Finance
[PL] SVP of Finance [till 16.10.2018]
Crossover for Work
[BE] CFO [till 14.10.2018]
LEDR Executive Solutions
[BE] Chief Financial Officer [till 12.10.2018]
HOFFMAN & ASSOCIATES
[BE] Head of Financial Markets Group Compliance [till 13.10.2018]
KBC Bank & Verzekering
[BE] Senior Manager / Director Treasury [till 17.10.2018]
[PL] EVP of Technical Product Management [till 16.10.2018]
Crossover for Work
[PL] Director, CLM Consulting [till 18.10.2018]
[PL] Business Development Director [till 13.10.2018]
[PL] Robotics Automation Lead [till 12.10.2018]
Smith & Nephew
[PL] Sourcing Director [till 13.10.2018]
[HU] Performance Improvement Director [till 17.10.2018]
[HU] Engineering & Quality Manager Europe [till 15.10.2018]
[HU] Logistics Manager [till 18.10.2018]
[HU] Program Director [till 13.10.2018]
[BE] Sr Manager CX Consulting [till 18.10.2018]
Morgan Executive Search LLC
[BE] International Business Developer [till 17.10.2018]
[BE] Head of Quality [till 17.10.2018]
[BE] Senior Director Of Engineering [till 17.10.2018]
[BE] CAPEX Project Director [till 18.10.2018]
Fraser Dove International
[RO] Director Of Testing [till 17.10.2018]
Should you decide to apply, it will be our pleasure to assist you in preparing your application documents. Please contact Bichl.Sandra (at) CareerAngels.eu who will gladly put you in touch with a Career Angel that is most relevant in terms of position / industry. The first consultation is non-obligatory and for free.
If you are not sure whether your current CV sets you aside positively from other applicants:
* here are some tips on how to prepare your CV: http://slidesha.re/MmMLqo
* you may also request an objective and free CV Report via http://careerangels.eu/cv-report/
Hyper is a closed, confidential platform for executives only. Hyper provides:
- Access to top-tier search firms worldwide – both external search consultants (headhunters) and internal corporate executive recruiters.
- Ability to apply directly to hidden executive positions.
- Confidential matching into unpublished executive positions.
- Control over which firms can and cannot access your profile.
- Visibility into hidden Executive Search activity – what locations/functions/sectors are trending
- Actionable insights and levers to place you within the hidden opportunity flow.
Hyper is not a social network. Executives are never visible or accessible by other executives.
If you are rather actively looking, you want to access the so-called “hidden job market” – opportunities that:
- rarely see the “light of the Internet”
- are distributed by word of mouth
- are shared on intranets
- are handled by Executive Search firms or
- that are simply difficult to find due to not-so-intuitive search algorithms.
Here an example: You are a CEO in Germany with experience in Italy, Spain and Romania. You are open to relocating to these countries. Consequently, you look at job ads on LinkedIn for the locations: Italy, Spain, Romania. Switching sides: a company that you would love to work for posts an ad for a GM role that could be based in Hungary, Romania or Bulgaria. As LinkedIn job ads are expensive, they choose to publish the job ad for Hungary, mentioning in the text that it is also available for Romania and Bulgaria. In other words. You would miss that. Supply and demand would not meet.
So, once a week we take the time and review websites that publish “real” job ads, and we make sure to find gems like the above that would otherwise go unnoticed.