- Application Documents
- Career Planning
- Free Materials
- Generating Job Offers
- In the Spotlight
- International Job Hunting
- Interview Advice
- Online Presence
- Our Updates
- Real Cases
We regularly hold lectures, workshops and webinars for (senior) executives, MBA students & alumni, sharing our knowledge about executive job hunting.
Recently we’ve had a chance to cooperate with Vlerick Business School and conduct a lecture on LinkedIn for one of their MBA classes.
We talked about:
- the role of LinkedIn
- the structure of the profile and how to optimize it especially for the job search
- (almost) every single element of the profile
- biggest mistakes
- and the difference between a CV and a LinkedIn profile
Here a summary of the above: http://theperfectcv.eu/linkedin/
Depending on the statistics you look at as many as 50-97% of recruiters use LinkedIn, Xing or Facebook at any given stage of the sourcing or recruitment process. Somebody is probably looking at your profile while you are reading this. Now the most important questions are:
- Will they include you in the recruitment process?
- Will they get in touch with you based on the information they find on the Internet?
- Or maybe: will you be excluded from a hiring process based on search results?
It’s hard to imagine, but there is a report that we are excited about:
“Rewriting the rules for the digital age”
2017 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends
It is the best paper that we have found and read on how the different players on the market are dealing with the digital age. It perfectly compares the old with the new rules.
Aside from the fact that you, experienced managers, have to be ready for the on-going changes as managers / leaders, you have to be ready as individuals who still want to have a career in 5 or 7 or 10 years. Quoting a fragment: Read more
August – the LinkedIn month! During the past 4 weeks we have shared practical tips on how to improve your LinkedIN profile & social media presence in general. Here are our previous posts: Read more